1. Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and on most pages throughout our site.
2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- “Company and Personal Data” — This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymized, telephone number, and other relevant company and personal. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” — Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymized, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
- Company and Personal Data
We will process any Company and Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your request to order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to gain permission to forward your information to a certified FlexIP Solutions channel partner
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include CentraView channel partners, vendors and other commercial partners, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by a Hosting Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email it to us at info@FlexIPSolutions.com.
9. How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (888) 905-6311 or send us an email at info@FlexIPSolutions.com
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.
Last Updated: June 7, 2021. FlexIP Solutions Inc. is a trademark owned by FlexIP Solutions Inc.