With recent events, companies like yours have turned to cloud communications and applications that enable work anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
That’s great for keeping your business up and running, but it also brings up new security concerns now that your critical voice and data are running over Internet connections.
Don’t worry! There are ways to secure your voice and data networks to safeguard against cyberthreats as well as protect your valuable information.
We’ll share these tips in our June webinar. Join FlexIP Solutions and TCDI to learn:
- Top 5 Methods to Secure VoIP Solutions
- Compliance & Applicable Laws
- Cybersecurity Threats & Trends
- Reasonable Security Practices
Date: June 23, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. Eastern Time (United States & Canada)
- Matt Hostacky, Regional Sales Manager, FlexIP Solutions
- Tim Opsitnick, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, TCDI
If you can’t make it on the 23rd, you can still register and will receive an on-demand version of the webinar as soon as it’s available.
Looking forward to connecting with you.
Ready to Secure Your Voice and Data?
Contact a FlexIP Solutions Specialist Today!